Wednesday, May 7, 2008

new job

Hello Everyone,

The Lord has blessed me with a new job!!!!!! I started on Monday May 5th at Road Rescue in Marion South Carolina. We build ambulances. I am in customer service and parts. Alot to learn, but Phil. 4:13 Tells me... "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." Please pray for me that I will learn in a timely manor.

I am still taking pictures and it is still my desire to be a full time fotog one day. This was too good of a job to turn down. I will be posting some wedding pictures soon.

Cathy and I have to sing at a wedding Saturday, take some pictures and video it too. Ricki Ford is shooting the wedding. I am going to shoot behind Sommer.

Till we blog again,

Dean

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey congrats!!! that's awesome! can't wait to see the awesome shots you get shooting with my boy ricki!

have a blessed weekend dean!

Unknown said...

i know you will take this new job and run with it.

Unknown said...

thx for all of the koodoes! i can do all things through Christ....