Thursday, June 5, 2008

He's alive!


Hey everyone. I'm so sorry that I have not been posting. I have been sooooo busy with the new job. I am gaining on it everyday. There is so much to learn. I have a great team to work with. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. I have been shooting though. I finally finished with Jonathan and Brittany's pictures. I had a total of 687 pictures. They loved them and I had a large time shooting them and editing them. I shot a good friend of ours, His name is Preacher Thad Jacobs and family. I will post some of both soon.


I shot a few at Timmy Jacobs' graduation and had to post this one. I really liked it a lot. It says a lot about this young man. "A MOMENT IN TIME"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude this rocks! i love the light you used on this, keep up the great work.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that shot is off the hook dean!! great feel to it!