Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ben & Lauren

This awesome couple were wed back in March. I loaded a few pictures from this wedding just after the shoot. Cathy and I shot almost 800 pictures. I thought I would share a few more of my favorites.

Ricki Ford was the main photographer on this shoot. Cathy and I had a LARGE time shooting this beautiful bliss full day. Thank you RF and Sommer for letting us tag along.

I have a bridle shoot coming up in November and then the wedding will be held in March of next year. I will tell you more about this wonderful day in time to come.

Don't forget to click on the words, older post to enjoy more photographs.

2 comments:

cassandra-m said...

ooooh, a Bridal shoot in NOv...how excited are you. That's awesome. I will be looking forward to those pics. BTW/ My Mom reads all your comments on my blog. She told me that she was very impressed with your words. She said you always have the best things to say and that your words reflect that you are a man of faith. She also said that she looks forward to your comments almost as much as my blog post...ha.ha. Thanks again for always be so nice. Best to you & Cathy always.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cass' mom;-) I get my inperation from Jesus then from people like you guys. I know in this 21st century world sounds cheezeeeeee but it is soooo true. I have always turned to people a LITTLE older than I.

I also call it like I c it;-) weather it is directed to me or that call that I must make.

Thanks Cass, I gleen insight from you, but I see where you get your insight from, and that is your mama;-) {A MOMENT IN TIME}

Photograhy is my dream job. I can see myself clicking away in my older years. Hey, at 50 now, I better get busy;-}