Saturday, February 13, 2010

snow day at brantwood

Well, well, we got some snow. it began snowing yesterday late afternoon. cathy and went to walmart to buy some snow food supplies, as were half of marion county. the stocking guys had to restock the bread racks three different times.

this is a little taste of what we woke up to. i got up early, got dressed, grabbed my nikon and ran out the door.

my neighbors little boy asked me if this was my first snow. the picture of the little neighbor girl was crying because she was afraid that her mom was angry with for getting her cloths wet.

the little girl was standing in my front yard while her mom talked with her from the street.

i had a large time but i almost froze my butt off getting these shots. I think it was worth it.

"A MOMENT IN TIME"

No comments: