Friday, March 8, 2013

Roger Hattaway & His Grand Babies

I was standing at Roger's hope chest yesterday, looking at the old house that he left behind for us to lament over. His sweet, precious bride of 43 years and my sister, partner in crime, Brenda pointed out her Bible placed in beside him.

She commented on how he LOVED to read those scared Words that filled that Old Book. She also informed me that it also contained some pictures of Roger and his babies.

Well, being the inquisitive person that I am, I found myself thumbing through the pages of that Old Book. Sure enough, I found a few pictures of Roger and his babies.

They say that a picture is worth a thousands words. I think I will post those images and let them speak VOLUMES about Papa and his babies.

Oh my!!!, those fond memories. Roger, this is not good bye, it is merely a temporary separation. By God's Grace, we will see you in the morning.











No comments: