Wednesday, August 20, 2008

but i want to go, NOW!!!!!!

I had a large time with my 81 year old mama shopping. It is always my pleasure to spend time with mama. I brought my camera along with me to record a moment in time. Mama is a unique shopper. She has to touch everything in the store and more time than not, does not buy a thing. If she does buy something, it is the first thing she touched.

These are moments that will last a life time. After leaving Hobby Lobby, we went to Jumpin' Jack's and shared a box of fried shrimp. um, um. There were soooo many shrimp in that box, that Cathy was able to fill up too.

I hope that you enjoy reading about, and having a glimpse in a short journey of a special day of mama and baby boy. Take the time to share!!! I promise you that you will never regret a moment of the time spent with the ones that you love.

Remember, the Bible puts life and time into perspective, "Life is but a vapor" We are not given eternal life on this side of the grave. However, we can have life eternal, through Jesus Christ. "I Love You Mama!!"

5 comments:

cassandra-m said...

hey...i love the new BLOG look. How did I miss this. VERY COOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Dude these are great.. I love them! your mom is a beautiful and amazing lady.
rock on dude!

Craig Peihopa said...

What a wonderful thing that you have captured A MOMENT IN TIME

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures almost makes me cry. Notice you are a Christian so if you ever see Third Day play my son is their guitar tech.
I am still honored to have my Mom still with me too and she likes to shop at Hobby Lobby too.

Ruby Rideout said...

I laughed at the part where you said she has to touch everything in the store.

That's me.

Well not everything, but almost everything.
And just like her, I don't buy anything, I just have to feel the item.
Too funny.

Your mama looks like a sweet lady.