Monday, September 5, 2011

Chelsea is a sweetheart!!!

Thank you Chelsea for helping my momma, your great grand momma, "Nannie", the last few days of her life down here. I understand that you didn't have to take your time away from what you could have been doing, to be with Momma.

You are such a special "care giver". I know that you will do well in all of your endeavours.

I am sure that you will 'never" forget those hours that you spent dealing with Momma, some I am sure were very difficult.

There is no way that I can repay your kindness and willingness to be selfless. God bless all that you strive to accoplish in your profession. I hope that you know, Aunt Cathy and I are always here if you need us, please do not hesitate to call. "I love YOU, legs" uncle dean
















































No comments: