Monday, September 5, 2011

Erica Cook...words are so inadequate...

This is one of few pictures that I have of Erica. She is pictured on the left side of this image.




I shot this picture of these two pretty ladies at Jessica's wedding.


I don't even know where to begin. This is one AMAZING young woman.


Thank you seems so trivial with all that you went through while daily caring for Momma.


I wish I could thank you adequately. I know that it was a very difficult road for a young lady to trod. You are an exceptional person and I pray that God showers His goodness down upon you.


Well, I guess at this point in time, all I can say is, Thank You!". I know Momma left an indelible mark upon your heart. I will never forget how David touched Mom's life and gave her such joy, well, most of the time.


Aunt Cathy and I love you very much and please know if you need us in any way, we are only a phone call away. I love you girly, Uncle Dean

No comments: