Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas at Mom and Dad's house will never be the same.  The family gathered at the house but the heads of the home were no longer there. Brenda and Roger live there now.  Oh yea, we had a LARGE time laughing, everyone talking at the same time, kids playing, Roger sleeping, jk, Dean snapping a few moments in time and you know it, EATING some really good southern Christmas food only after I (Dean) gave thanks to our Heavenly Father for all of His goodness.  I also had to throw in a special, "Thank-You" to Mom and Dad.  

Jimmy Johnson read the Christmas story, as everyone listened intently.  Teresa sang a Christmas carol while Brenda sang alto. I tried to jump in there be couldn't find a spot.  It was beautiful as always. 

Oh yea Mom and Dad, Dale and Howard, Billy and Lou, Brenda and Roger,and Pat and Jerry were there too. Joe and his family were unable to make it this year, I hope that you understand.  Cathy had to hold down one of the re-Cliners this year, she fell and broke her left foot.  Please pray for her;) 

Oh my!!! there were sooooo many GRANDS and GREAT grands there, I am sure i would fail to mention at least one, but most of your kids were there. 

Wow! oh how I miss you both.  I understand that your jobs were complete down here, and I would not ask the Lord to send you guys back down here in all of the turmoil that is abounding for nothing. Please, keep looking down upon us until we can meet again, just inside the Eastern Gate.  

I love you both so much, Mom and Dad.  Mr. James D. Ray and Mrs. Hazel H. Ray.  Thank you both for all that you did for me.  Your baby boy, james dean ray  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Oh how I miss mom an dad. I long for the day we can be together again. Baby boy blue eyes, dean