Saturday, July 12, 2008

beautiful story

WOW!!! I just came back from reading a story about a trip that a photographer is on. Her name is Ruby Rideout. She seems to be an amazing soul, not to mention an awesome photographer. Her site is www.dazzimages.com You will be blessed by viewing her work but even more, I think, by reading her story. She is on a trip to India. She is working in an orphanage. I don't have the capacity in my vocabulary to adequately tell her story. Take the time to go to her site and follow her journey. I think it may even help put some things in your life into perspective. "A MOMENT IN TIME" Dean

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that link. What an amazing person Ruby is...I am going to follow her journey. My heart breaks for those babies she spoke of. Praise God for bringing people like Ruby to their side, even if only to give them comfort for a day. So so sad.

Craig Peihopa said...

She is an amazing person.

Nichole said...

It is a small world indeed, I left you a comment before I read your other comment about Laura's shower we've been friends with the whole family for years actaully I am best friends with their oldest son Brandon's wife we went to CIU-Columbia together:)

Unknown said...

great post man!!!

Ruby Rideout said...

oh my!
Dean, I am just seeing this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a sweet post. Really, really....thank you.

Unknown said...

hey Ruby, I am the type of person that calls it like I see it. I am very impressed with what I have seen and read about Ruby, thank you for your moments in time:)