Wednesday, April 2, 2008

comments

I want to re-do my blog. But until I figure out how in the world to get it done, please scroll down a little further and view my pictures. However, if you want to comment, and I encourage you to, you can do so at the top of the blog below each of my postings.

Hey!!!!! Mom made it back home today! Praise the Lord!!! Now we, the family, have to figure out how to take care of her. I guess you can say it is or turn. I thank mom for taking care of me when I could not take care of myself. She had her hands full for 19 years. I wonder if she will want to use the car Saturday night? (laugh) Thank again for the prayers!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am likeing the new images you posted cool shots.
I will stop by and help you get the blog thingy right with your post.

Unknown said...

thanks dude!

Anonymous said...

the cobobs are as good as your pictuers


sincerly

ally-cat

Anonymous said...

I hope that you do well in this business, it looks as if this is what you were meant to do. Tell your namesake that he looks just like his dad.

Blake

cassandra-m said...

Yes, your Mom will want the car Saturday night and remember to give her a curfew...ha.ha. Glad she is doing better ;)