Friday, April 4, 2008

starting

Hello World,
I want to take this time to say thank you to everyone that has visited our blog. Thanks for all of your comments. I consider each word. Many thanks to Ricki Ford of Ricki Ford Photographers and Pam Elliott for all of your continual help in the building of our business!

I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow. Cathy and I are so looking forward to it. The bride is a sweet heart. I had the pleasure in meeting the groom briefly. I will tell you more about them after the wedding and will post pics. from their wedding.

Check out these next few pictures and let me know if I am on the right track or not.


Always In Christ,

Dean

3 comments:

cassandra-m said...

YOU WILL DO GREAT! I am excited to see what you post...yea yea. Good luck and remember to breathe and have FUN!

Hana Wahine said...

How wonderful! I can't wait to see the Pics! I'll be praying for you!

Nat said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I can't wait to see images from the wedding!