Sunday, April 6, 2008

cross country trip!

Hey everyone,

This has been a great day. I am a blessed man. My wife is well, my mom is at home and everyone is okeedoekee! Pray for my jar head nephew Blake. He will be driving across the great USA this week. He is going to Wood bee Island. Don't know if that is spelled correctly or not. At any rate, it is in Washington State and that is on the left coast.

My wedding went very good. Rick/Rock help at the beginning of the wedding. Thanks dude. Robert and Dana, we wish you well and God to smile down on you two. I shot almost 700 pictures. I ran my batteries hot!!! in my sb800 flash. Thanks to CATHY my bride and right hand. Not only did she help me with the shoot, she videoed the wedding too. Thanks my sweety.

Check back next week for coverage of the rainy day event.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey amn I had a good time at the wedding sorry I had to leave. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to seeing your images.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ricki is one class act. can't wait to see your shots!

Anonymous said...

Dean and Cathy you are the best. Thanks for making the "Son" so apparent on such a rainy day at our daughter's wedding. You are two beautiful people. God bless you.
We just viewed the video and it was a hoot.It meant a lot to see how happy Dana & Robert were during their vows and prayers and songs. Super!!!!