Friday, April 11, 2008

My Mom

I have been very busy making DVD's and editing pictures. Wow, it is a hoot to go through all of those pictures. My neck is really telling me it is time to lay it down. I have really enjoyed working with Dana and Robert. I can't say enough about Nancey and her main squeeze Danny. They are such awesome people. I feel very confident that Cathy and I have found new FRIENDS! I look forward to getting to know these people even better. Best wishes to the newly weds. I love meeting people like the Causeys!!
Mom is doing so much better. Thanks to everyone that offered a prayer up in her behalf. She even went to the beauty shop today. I should have more pictures to post soon.

Moments in Time

Dean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting on my blog man. I look forward to watching your work!

Nat said...

I'm glad you mom is doing better :)