Saturday, May 2, 2009

post happy;~}

I have been in a posting frenzy. I hope that you enjoy all of my latest post. Most of them are older work. If you notice, there is a water maker on the face of each image. I will be putting a dc photographers water trade make on each posting from this posting forward.

If dc photographers can be of assistance with existing images or future shoots, please give Cathy or my-self a call at 843-615-2051 for Cathy and 843-615-2052 for Dean.

I look forward and it would be our honor to record your precious moments in time.

Don't forget to click on the words, "older post" to move to the next set of postings and continue to follow that procedure to be able to enjoy more sweet moments in time.

Thanks for stopping by, dean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am liking the logo..These are some great shots!