Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my four sisters and mama

We celebrated Lou's 58th birthday Sunday, May the 17th. Her bday was the prior Thursday, May the 14th. Oh by the way, She is the young lady positioned second in line from the right. She is the second to the oldest girl. Dale the oldest. The short, or should I be politically correct and say, vertically challenged one is Brenda. The baby girl is Pat, positioned on the far left.

We have an older brother that lives on the left cost. He is the eldest of the family and his name is Joe.

Oh, Mama is really the oldest:) Just for the record, mom and dad saved the best for last, ME!!!!! That is right, I am the baby of the family.

Dad has already gone on to Heaven and I sure do miss him sooo much. "Oh the circle want be broken, by and by Lord, by and by."

I love you, Lou!!!!!

No comments: