Wednesday, August 1, 2012

dean and cathy at atalaya styling in pink 9-17-11























When I see shots of jamesdean like this pose, I can't help but think of my dear ole dad, Mr. James Ray.  He knew how to strike a pose.


I think I saw it fly away, Cathy.
Sweet moment in time.

I set the timer on the nikon and ran! I was just a little late on this one.








I think that I told Cathy that I was RICH...as you can see, made her laugh.


















Get out of here!! I'm telling you, if you have never been to Atalyah. you are missing one of South Carolina Low Lands beauties. Look at the old brick work in this corridor.  I think we captured this moment perfectly. I love you, Cathy Ray


Atalayah is located on the Atlantic ocean shore line, in the beautiful Huntington Beach State Park, Murrels Inlet, South Carolina. 


The Old residence is separated from the beach by this awesome set of dunes, with sea grass scattered up and down the shore line.  We ended our glorious day only a few steps away from Atalayah out on the sand. 



Parting is such sweet sorrow. The cost for entering the Park is well worth every penny.  The experience will over whelm you and leave you with so many fond memories to take back home with you. dc would love to capture your moments in time during your day at atalayah.  take the time to preserve those sweet moments that your family make together.
reflections years from now will only be a passing memory.  photography allows you the luxury of cataloging your time together with your loved ones that become heir looms to be passed down to your family members.  God Bless You, and say cheese....click! another moment in time preserved by jamesdean

No comments: