Friday, March 21, 2008

beautiful day in spring

Today has been a great day that the Lord hath made. I went to another baseball game today. The Cavaliers WON again. 12to 10!! However, the game was called because the lights would not come on. I want to tell you about the light that will not let you down, never burn out nor does He have a problem coming on. His name is Jesus Christ. My old KJV Bible tells me in 1 John 1:5 "This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is the light, and in Him is no darkness at all." THINK ON THESE THINGS!! I have a few pictures that I took with my new D80 18/55 lens of the ball game. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did shooting them.



Dean

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots at the ball game dude. Love them!

Unknown said...

hey man thanks alot had to try my new d80 luv it alooooooot