Friday, March 28, 2008

driving me

Blessed morning, i have been working on some of the wedding pics of Ben and Lauren. Take a look and let me know what you think. This young couple were a pleasure to work with. Thanks Ricki Ford!!!! I can't stress that enough. Thx bud!

As for the title of this segment, i am a self starter and have worked for myself over the years. I am a person with a strong passion for details. My goal in my photography is to not only to capture the sharpest picture possible, but also that special moment in time. You never know what a day may bring, so record it. Don't mean to sound morbid. Pictures are a treasure. My desire is to help you with saving your memories. Maybe a tear, a smile, a funny moment, that first tooth in your gift from God. Big boy or girl's first hit or goal. But most of all, when you say "I do'.

jdr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. You are very good in your photography!! Love you lots

Cathy

Unknown said...

dude you are welcome it is allways an honour shooting with you. great job.

Unknown said...

dude you are welcome it is allways an honour shooting with you. great job.

Hana Wahine said...

I DO LOVE THE WHOLE SET YOU HAVE POSTED. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE OTHERS AS WELL! I'M SUCH A FAN OF RICKI'S AND NOW ONE OF YOUR'S! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT! IT WAS REALLY MOTIVATING!