Sunday, March 23, 2008

He Has Risen!!!!!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!!!! Wow! The sun (SON) is shinning so brightly. Cathy and I went with Ricki and Sommer Ford yesterday to Columbia to shoot an outdoor wedding. The couple were awesome!!!! We had a LARGE time shooting them The ceremony took place at a really old house. I can't remember the name of it. The vows were given in the garden, we had some great evening shadows to work with. It was a superb day to get married. After the I dozzz were said, Lauren wanted to go to The State House for some pictures to remember. So we all jumped in my car, and off we went. We had a blast! Beautiful!!!! Most of the people were gone when we got back to the house. Ricki finished up the shoot and I got a little something for my belly and looked up my bride. We got back home at aout 12:30AM. All i had time for was to load the pics into a file. I will post a few of them later. Remember His Grave is empty. Matthew 28:6 "He is not here: for He is RISEN. come and see the place where the Lord lay." THINK ON THESE THINGS. Cathy just told me the name of the house The Siebels House. Ben, it is great to have a help mate. A BRIDE You have found a good thing.

Dean

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots of the wedding man. And thanks for the hlep. Thanks for being there.

Unknown said...

hey man thanks for putting up with us. we had a blast. looking forward to more and more. i'll burn you a copy of my pics and i would love to see yours.

FoxGeneral said...

Hello JDR, viewed your site and will return to see more soon. I will write you an email to say more. JMR