Tuesday, March 18, 2008

day two

Hey again,

I can get use to this. The picture thing. I went to a baseball game today. I watched the Cavaliers play. They are from the Mullins-Marion Christian School. They did great. They won 21 to 10, so the game was called. Go!!!!!!! Cavaliers!!!!!!
I was studing the Bible Monday night and ran across a verse that reminded me of some spiritual truths. It is found in 1 Timothy 4:8 "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but Godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." Think on these things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tham boy are going to be hard to stop this year. Love the Bible verse.

timothy2_ said...

All of these pix are wonderful, of course Timmy's are the best. ha, ha. No, really, the one of Blake and his son should win some kind of contest.It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! These are great, keep 'em comin'!! You are doing great, which you always did. Shannon Jacobs