Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday The Lord's Day

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to view my work. Your comments are a blessing to me weather they are of a positive nature or negative. I try to consider each one.
I just left the hospital from visiting with my mom and other family members. I am so grateful for all of the prayers that each person has offered up for her. She is getting better each day. My prayer for you is that the Lord will smile on you.
I am not posting any work today. Please visit again later in the week.
Always in Christ,
Dean dc photographers

7 comments:

cassandra-m said...

take a few days to spend with your Mom...we'll still be here when you can post again. MANY PRAYERS to her!

Unknown said...

thx Cassandra had a few so i photoshopped and here they are. I am greatful for all of the prayers for mom.

jdr

Anonymous said...

hi uncle Dean how are you i just wanted to say i love your pictuers you have an awsome website i love you lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi person i dont know you have awsome pictuers there so cool by from ally-cat

Anonymous said...

I should be your favorite family member i have alredy writtin 3 letters by your so shoked right

Unknown said...

loving the last pictures you posted. You are Rocking it dude keep up the great work. Stay hungry!

Leah said...

Fun pics, I always have a thing fr those darn feet images