Wednesday, March 26, 2008

study

helloooooo,

I've been studying my Bible (KJV). You know that is one awesome book. It will direct our lives to a tee, if we allow the Holy Spirit to guide our hearts and minds. Take a look see at 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man (woman) be in Christ Jesus he is a new creature: old things are passed away: behold all things are become new." THINK ON THESE THINGS!!!

I was working in photoshop this morning. I know that i have already posted this one. Give it a look gander and let me know what you think. I know it is a bit much but I thought it fit the picture.

JDR

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thsy look great dude. I put some up this moring checkem out.

Unknown said...

Dear Mr. JDR,
We liked your blog site, just wanted to say hey and that we’ll be praying for you and your beautiful bride. Just to respond to the subject of this blog we must study to be approved by God, even though it may cause weariness of the flesh. We must delight and meditate in the Word that we will be able to stand in the evil day and withstand the wiles of the devil, knowing he is too great of an adversary for us to fight by ourselves, but the bible says {Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4 KJV)} the whole reason we shall one day overcome is because of the one we serve, Jesus Christ.

Love Your Brother in Christ,
Preacher Thad Jacobs and family
Email: preacherthad@gmail.com

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV)

….and much study is a weariness of the flesh. (Ecclesiastes 12:12 KJV)

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. (Psalms 1:2 KJV)

Anonymous said...

I got your comment!

Love to meet at Starbucks.
I'm so incredibly swamped at this very second that I can't do it for a little while. Once my ridiculously elusive website is up, then I can resume life.

Keep in touch, and we'll do it soon though!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that wedding you did. absolutely stunning work!