Monday, October 5, 2009

Blake's Party @ Mama's

Hey it's me again! I know that it has been a REALLY long time since I posted any of our work. We have had a lot of negative things be-fall our families in the last few months.

My 82 year old Mama fell again and broke her hip. You know, she broke her first hip in December then six months latter, broke the other one. My sisters and I have to stay with her at night. Erica, my niece stays with her during the day. Mama requires 24 hour care.

Cathy's Grand mama fell at home and broke her hip which has healed up nicly. And now she is in the hospital with an infection in her blood, called mercer. She will bless your heart! There is never a dull moment hanging out with Grannie at 90 years young.

This slide show that I put together is of Blake and his family. He is a Marine and is stationed in Washington state. They came home for a week, so we had a cook out for them. Everyone showed up and had a great time.

I have been shooting when possible. I haven't had a paying gig in some time, however; I have been shooting a lot. I will be posting some of my favorite pics. I hope that you enjoy viewing them as much as I did shooting them.

"A moment in time"

dean

1 comment:

hattman15 said...

Any time that you need an excuse to get the whole family together, just give me a call. It is times like these that make living 3,000+ miles away feel like a million. Friends and family make the trips back home worth every penny and every mile.