Wednesday, October 21, 2009

sunnie in black & white

These pictures are some from an old shoot that I was privileged to shoot. Ricki Ford Photographers invited me to tag along with him on this senior shoot of a young lady. Sunnie accompanied the young lady that Ricki was shooting.

Ricki is a great photographer, to say the least. He allowed me to freely shoot in anyway I saw fit. I had a LARGE time photographing these moments in time.

I had an epiphany!!!!! I loaded Sunnie's pictures in photo shop and thought it would be fun processing a lot of black and white head shots. Guess what? I was right. I enjoyed editing these pictures almost as much as I did shooting them. I hope you enjoy viewing them.

"A Moment In Time" dean

3 comments:

Ricki Ford said...

Thank you for your kind words. I love these! I like both post it's good to see your mom out.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun time! I always love shooting with other photographers. :)

Unknown said...

Yea, it is always great to shoot behind someone when you can respect their work. dean