Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Heavenly Places Vacation

Cathy and I want you guys to see a little of what we enjoyed while we were on vacation. We have always been notorious for not making a ridged schedule to follow while on vacation. Our typical vacation plans are, load up the car, make sure we have enough funds, help out opec, ha!, ha! and point the car in a general location.

We headed north and ended up in Wanynesville, N.C. I think I could get use to living there. We stayed in a Days Inn nestled on the side of a hill, over looking a lovely valley. We talked that night and decided to pick up the Blue Ridge Park Way and head North again.

Well, you get the idea. I hope that you enjoy these beautiful pictures. A Moment In Time, dean

1 comment:

hattman15 said...

I remember when Angie and I went on a vacation in Tennessee and the Blue Ridge Parkway looked like the pictures that you have here.