Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sunshine's Portrait Shoot 12-13-08

Well, well, I have been anticipating posting this shoot for some time. This was one of my favorite shoots that I have ever done. We had such a great time. It was a beautiful sunny day in December, however; Sunshine didn't let a little thing like cold weather stop her from pulling this one off.

We met at the River Walk in Conway, S.C. and went right to work. We had been shooting for about an hour, when we ran up on another shoot. It was one of a beautiful young lady adorned in an evening gown. Remember, I said it was COLD! One look at this beauty, and you new the temperature out side.

We continued shooting, trying to absorb all of the beauty that God had painted on His canvas called, nature! The sky was sooo blue and the air was just cool enough to have a little sting to it.

Take a good look at Sunshine's dress. I wore a hooded, lined coat that day and I am sure that Sunshine came to really appreciate it. Judy, the soon to be bride's mother, would put it around her shoulders between shots. Sunshine was so easy to work with, all I had to do was click and she did the rest.

Another thanks goes out to Sherry Calder. She did a stellar job with Sunshine's makeup. As the day wore on, she would run after us with a compact and keep that little noise from shining like that noon day sun.

I can never show enough gratitude for my right hand, my bride, don't get me started with all of those adjectives. Cathy is always there for me. We work so well together, it is almost scary. Thank you my love for all that you do.

The dress! Sunshine picked out a very unique gown. As you can see, this is a gown that few people could wear so well. I will let the pictures answer the question, "can Sunshine do the gown justice?"

Sunshine, Cathy and I look forward to a continued relationship with you, Michael and we pray another little Sunshine or Michael. God bless your union. "A Moment In Time" dean

No comments: