Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A few of my favorite pics from Mama's night on the town.

I wanted to add a few pictures that are in the slide show below. I did not load them in the proper sequence as that were taken. I see that I loaded a picture of Mama twice. My BAD!!!!!! I hope that you will take the time to really ponder this depiction of our time together.

I realize that there are a lot of families that are going through similar situations as were are. I am sure that you feel the same way as our family does. I told Mama that, "you took care of me when I could not take care of myself, so now it is my turn."

Proverbs 16:31 says, "The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness."

Also, Proverbs says something else that is so fitting with this out ting. Ponder these Holy words of God, and they read, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken heart drieth the bones."

"A Moment In Time" dean


























































































































2 comments:

cassandra-m said...

WOW...glad to see you posting a few pics. I love those first shots. You guys are too funny. You Mom looks great. I am sending many, many, many prayers to her always. Take care...God Bless. (and keep posting) :)

Ricki Ford said...

Great shots! Did they stop you before you got in the road?