Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mama @ the Olive Garden 9-26-2009

The Ray family decided that mama deserved a night on the town. We all met in Florence at the Olive Garden. We had to wait for a table, of course. It was well worth every minute. Mama had potato soup and as you can see in the pictures, really enjoyed every drop.

I want even start telling what I had. I will say, "it was really great!" We had a LARGE time. It is always good to know that mama has enjoyed herself.

It is moments in time like these that moves me to keep shooting. Enjoy! dean

1 comment:

Comfort Commander said...

Hello Mom, Sisters, Brother, Brother In-laws, and Sister In-law,
Dean, I enjoyed the pictures very much. It was almost as good as having been there. When you are young thoughts of getting old are fleeting and what is truly being missed is never truly clear. The mind’s eye can only see what the master of the mind wants it to see. I made many attempts to live close, but somehow that was not to be. With daddy gone and mama in a frail state that same mind’s eye sees distance so differently now. Your slide show is a window that offers a closer view of what I have missed and long to be a part of; however, obligations to my family keeps me observing from a distance. I will return again to revisit.
I love you and all of those know as family, I am,
Your brother, Joe